Insight Elementary Workbook
Insight Elementary Workbook
Insight second edition provides rich, meaningful content to keep your students motivated and involved, placing a deep engagement with contemporary issues at the heart of every lesson.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-426225-5
- Pages: 144
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 297x210 mm
Insight second edition is a thought-provoking course that empowers students to think deeply about the world around them. Real-life and engaging topics, with a focus on Global Skills, encourage students to become thoughtful thinkers with positive attitudes to lifelong learning.
The Workbook provides further practice of the language and skills taught in the Student Book. It offers extra exercises for every lesson, Wordlist and new Assess your Progress sections that allow students to take responsibility for their learning as part of the new Assessment for Learning approach.
- New Global Skills pages help students to develop the range of skills they need to achieve lifelong success.
- Build strong foundations for exam success with Exam Insight pages that provide further practice of typical exam tasks with exam strategies.
- Develop students' love of reading with Literature Insight pages that provide literary excerpts and comprehension practice.
- Develop students' awareness of their learning with Assess your progress pages at the end of each unit.
- Consolidate language learning with the Wordlist.
- Grammar Reference with extra support and practice develop students' confidence in using English.
- New focus on Global Skills develops the range of skills learners need to achieve lifelong success and fulfilment in today’s globalized world.
- Thought-provoking and information rich texts inspire your students to think critically about topics that matter.
- Culture pages in every unit and video material develop your students’ understanding and knowledge of the customs, traditions, and history of other countries.
- New Assess Your Progress sections allow students to take responsibility for their learning.
- New and improved writing lessons guide students through the writing process, providing clear model texts with a focus on language and organisational features.
- Strategy boxes with step-by-step guides help your students improve their key language skills and develop confidence.
- Online Practice offers additional interactive activities for grammar, vocabulary, and skills work, to support students in their learning.
- Extensive vocabulary coverage, supported by Vocabulary Extra pages, provides students with a deeper awareness of how language works and the confidence to use it.
- Grammar sections encourage students to discover the rules of grammar and be actively involved in their learning.
- Integrated skills pages prepare students for using English in the real world.