Link It! Level 1 Teacher's Pack
Link It! Level 1 Teacher's Pack
|Format:||Mixed media format|
Link your world together with Link It!
Every level develops your students' communication competences and provides integrated support for Cambridge exams. With its well-rounded approach, Link It! creates confident communicators ready to achieve success.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-482451-4
Link It! is a six-level course connecting students with the grammar, vocabulary, language, and skills they need to communicate with confidence and succeed in English.
The Teacher's Pack includes the Teacher's Guide, Classroom Presentation Tool, and teacher's access to the Practice Kit.
The Teacher's Guide saves time with integrated answer keys and teacher's notes, and provides extra activities, resources, and support for the inclusive classroom.
Deliver heads-up lessons with the Classroom Presentation Tool. Launch activities, and play audio and video straight from the page.
The Teacher's online resources support teachers inside and outside the classroom. Easily access presentations, audio, and video in class, and use Practice Kit to assign and track your students' homework.
- The Classroom Presentation Tool allows teachers to easily run more engaging, interactive lessons.
- The Teacher's Guide offers support and guidance for the inclusive classroom, with Extra Activity boxes for students of a higher level and 'Consolidation' boxes for students who need more support.
- Practice Kit allows you to assign and track your students' work easily.
- A comprehensive test package along with integrated Cambridge Exam practice help you prepare students for success.
- Build communication competences with ‘Let’s talk about…’ lessons and videos that model real English.
- Culture videos widen students’ perspectives. Vlogs and Video Link sections feature teenagers in relatable scenarios.
- Practice Kit extends language skills at home.
- Cater to all learning styles with inclusive resources informed by the Oxford Expert Panel’s latest research on Inclusive Practices in English Language Teaching.
- Teach mixed-ability classes with flexible step-by-step lessons and extra workbook activities.
- Specially designed worksheets, mindmaps, and tests offer tailored support for students with dyslexia.
- Integrated exam support provides core skills practice and familiarises the student with the structure of Cambridge English exams.
- Build global skills with activities that encourage collaboration and critical thinking.
- A comprehensive assessment package provides regular review tests and exam practice.
The Teacher's online resources support teachers inside and outside the classroom.
- Make the most of Link It! with a time-saving Quick Guide.
- Prepare students for success with a comprehensive test package along with integrated Cambridge exam practice.
- Assign and track your students' work on Practice Kit.
- Easily access worksheets, grammar presentations, class audio, video and more.
The Classroom Presentation Tool captures students' attention with full-screen activities, audio and video on screen.
- Deliver the Student Book and Workbook on-screen via your interactive whiteboard, projector or classroom display device.
- Launch activities straight from the page, play audio and video at the touch of a button, and access interactive audio and video scripts.
- Use online or offline, on a tablet or computer, and your notes and web links will update across your devices.
- Quick and easy set up on Oxford Learner's Bookshelf.