Link It! Level 6 Student Pack
Link It! Level 6 Student Pack
|Format:||Mixed media format|
Link your world together with Link It!
Every level develops your students' communication competences and provides integrated support for Cambridge exams. With its well-rounded approach, Link It! creates confident communicators ready to achieve success.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-482466-8
Link It! is a six-level course connecting students with the grammar, vocabulary, and skills they need to communicate with confidence and succeed in English.
The Student Pack includes the Student Book, Workbook, and Practice Kit. The Student Book builds all four skills, grammar, and vocabulary as well as developing communication competences and providing exam support and practice.
The Workbook provides plenty of extra practice of the unit vocabulary, grammar and communication, as well as overall revision and exam practice.
With Practice Kit, students have access to interactive activities, media-rich content, and the ability to track their progress.
- Dedicated 'Let's Talk About...' lessons build communication competences and teach students to communicate in English with confidence.
- A variety of videos model real English in use. 'Let's Talk About...'videos demonstrate functional language, Culture videos widen students' perspectives and Video Link sections feature teenagers in relatable scenarios.
- The assessment package prepares students for a successful future with integrated exam support.
- The Workbook provides plenty of extra practice for core language and skills, as well as overall revision and exam practice.
- It develops students' core grammar and vocabulary with a Grammar Rules and Wordlist spread at the start of every unit. Each spread provides grammar examples and explanations, and encourages students to translate vocabulary into their own language.
- The Practice Kit provides 30 hours of online skills and language practice outside of class.
- Build communication competences with ‘Let’s talk about…’ lessons and videos that model real English.
- Culture videos widen students’ perspectives. Vlogs and Video Link sections feature teenagers in relatable scenarios.
- Practice Kit extends language skills at home.
- Cater to all learning styles with inclusive resources informed by the Oxford Expert Panel’s latest research on Inclusive Practices in English Language Teaching.
- Teach mixed-ability classes with flexible step-by-step lessons and extra workbook activities.
- Specially designed worksheets, mindmaps, and tests offer tailored support for students with dyslexia.
- Integrated exam support provides core skills practice and familiarises the student with the structure of Cambridge English exams.
- Build global skills with activities that encourage collaboration and critical thinking.
- A comprehensive assessment package provides regular review tests and exam practice.
The Practice Kit provides 30 hours of online skills and language practice outside of class, allowing students to:
- Access interactive activities to practice and develop their listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.
- Access media-rich content featuring video, audio, and images.
- Connect with other students and their teacher online.