Look Up Level 5
Susan Iannuzzi and James Styring
- Part of: Look Up
- Language Level: Pre-intermediate
Simple steps to learning success - that's what you get with Look Up. The step-by-step approach builds students' confidence. So do the controlled activities - and they help you to manage larger, mixed-ability classes too. For fun in class, use the songs! They've been specially written, so they review target language more effectively than famous pop songs do.
- Student Book with integrated Workbook and Student MultiROM
- Teacher's Book
- Class Audio CD
- Test Builder MultiROM
- 6-level version of Heads Up - for courses which cover less material in a year
- Specially-written songs - from pop to hip-hop, rock to RnB
- Plenty of controlled practice
- Personalization activity at the end of every lesson
- Test Builder MultiROM includes Unit, Review, Progress and Listening tests
Superheroes and popular TV shows, the internet and computer games are just some of the topics which have been carefully selected to appeal to teenagers.
In the regular review sections students learn useful study skills, such as making their own dictionary and ways of recording vocabulary. The cross-curricular lessons take their learning out into the wider world.
Students love the songs in Look Up. They've been specially written for the course and cover a range of styles from hip-hop to indie, RnB to pop. They're ideal for reviewing the target language in a memorable and motivating way.