You can visit our worldwide website for our globally available teaching resources, or visit our local website for for products, events and materials for your area.
Please choose below:
An innovative, five-level beginner's course for young learners from the age of 10.
- Language Level: Five Levels: Beginner - Intermediate
- Project brings English to life through motivating topics within a structured learning environment.
- It provides a clearly-structured, supportive framework of grammar with the flexibility to allow students to make their own discoveries.
- Language is presented in stimulating, realistic contexts.
- A high profile is given to skills development from the start of the course.
- Cross-curricular project work encourages students to communicate in English about their own lives and experiences.
- The strong cultural element helps students to establish a connection between language and life. Students are encouraged to learn about life in Britain and other English-speaking countries, as well as to explore differences and draw comparisons with their own cultures.
- Strong emphasis is placed on learner independence: students are encouraged to think about their own learning and reflect on their progress.
- The course is enriched by numerous songs, games, and puzzles which make language learning fun.
- The fifth level, Project Plus, is a revision level with the emphasis on skills extension, in particular reading and speaking.