Solutions' simple structure and guided approach to learning supports and motivates students to use language confidently.
The Student's Book and digital resources provide achievable activities and consistent practice. Exam pages and online practice tests also thoroughly prepare students for school-leaving exams.
The course develops language and skills so that speaking becomes frequent and familiar. Teachers who use Solutions say that by the end of each lesson 'every student spoke!'
- Student's Book with MultiROM Pack
- Teacher's Book
- Class Audio CDs
- Solutions iTools
- Test Bank MultiROM
- Lesson-per-page structure which is easy to use and saves valuable preparation time
- Teen-interest topics and personalized activities appeal to young learners
- Every lesson has an outcome: 'I CAN' statements at the top of each page build confidence by showing students what they will progressively achieve
- Speaking is integrated into all lessons to give students constant opportunities to speak
- Students get masses of practice from the Student's Book, Workbook, MultiROM, photocopiables, and the Student's website
- Build your students' confidence and improve their exam grades through an exam page at the end of every unit, and an interactive practice test on oxfordenglishtesting.com
The course supports students through its straightforward layout and clear presentation. Lessons are achievable and motivating, and give learners specific objectives to work towards.
Speaking is integrated into every lesson, with model answers and pronunciation practice teaching students how to speak accurately. Each unit has at least one writing lesson, which includes sample texts and a 'Check your work' feature. These help students improve their critical thinking, spelling, grammar, and usage of phrases.
Solutions follows the presentation-practice-production methodology: lexis and grammar is presented in context, followed by controlled practice, free practice, and applied production. Practice is reinforced from the Vocabulary and Grammar Builder in the Student's Book, tasks in the Workbook, games on the Student's MultiROM and website, and 20 additional photocopiables per level.
Specific exam preparation helps students prepare for B1 and B2 school-leaving exams. A dedicated exam page after every unit ensures that students consistently receive a full page of exam practice. Access to a relevant interactive practice test is also available for students studying at Pre-Intermediate to Advanced levels, via the Student's MultiROM at oxfordenglishtesting.com.