With 100% new content, the third edition of Oxford’s best-selling secondary course offers the tried and trusted Solutions methodology alongside fresh and diverse material that will spark your students’ interest and drive them to succeed.
- Level: Pre-Intermediate to Upper-Intermediate
Oxford University Press’s best-selling course for teenagers is now available in a third edition, providing new and exciting content that is delivered using the successful methodology of the previous Solutions editions.
Solutions third edition offers a brand new comprehensive listening syllabus as well as word skills lessons, allowing students to master key listening sub skills, expand their vocabulary, and become confident communicators.
Solutions turns all students into active learners, by offering a rich variety of learning opportunities for a whole range of abilities through extension and revision activities in all components - giving everyone a sense of achievement whatever their level.
- Student’s Book
- Student’s Book e-Book
- Workbook e-Book
- Teacher’s Pack
- Class Audio CDs
- Course DVD
- A broad range of lesson types focusing on key skills, including vocabulary, grammar, reading, speaking, and writing, all with 100% new content
- NEW listening and word skills lessons in each unit of the Student’s Book help to develop confident communicators
- Exam skills trainer sections in the Student’s Book prepare students for typical school-leaving/Cambridge tasks, and provide them with the language, strategies, and exam skills they need to achieve success
- Extra grammar support, with grammar builder pages in the Student’s Book providing additional practice exercises and grammar reference pages allowing learners to check grammar rules
- Workbooks providing further lesson-by-lesson practice of the material taught in class, with additional listening practice
- Student’s Book and Workbook available in e-book format, with interactive features designed to aid language learning
- DVD-ROM material for every Culture lesson in the Student’s Book reinforces the grammar and vocabulary being taught and presents it in a different, student-appealing context
- Classroom presentation tool shows Student’s Book and Workbook on screen, with embedded answer keys and audio, culture videos to support the Culture Bank lessons, and additional activities to consolidate students’ learning
- Interesting and diverse content keeps students fully engaged and motivated
- Create inspiring lessons with a wealth of additional resources, including optional lesson openers, culture lessons with DVD clips, and project work
- 'I can’ statements and unit reviews encourage students to reflect on their progress, and recognise their achievements
- New comprehensive listening syllabus activates every student, whatever their level, and helps to develop confident communicators
- Supported approach to speaking and writing build students’ confidence
- New word skills lessons encourage students to use new vocabulary
- Regular exam practice and preparation activities, as well as specific 'exam skills trainer’ sections in the student’s book, ensure that students are well prepared for their exams
- Critical thinking and project work develops skills for the real world
- Skills development and recycling new language helps every student succeed