D H Howe
A six-level course which offers a grammar-based syllabus and gentle progression.
- Language Level: Six levels: Beginning to Intermediate
- Student Book
- Class CD
- Teacher's Book
- The original, grammar-based syllabus that has proved so popular and successful throughout the world.
- Gradual, step-by-step progression which allows children to learn at a comfortable pace.
- A wealth of communicative games and activities that are easy to introduce into the classroom.
- An exciting new design and large-page format to appeal to today's generation of young students, including superb illustrations by the well-known children's illustrator, Val Biro.
- A spiralling curriculum ensures that late-starters will be able to catch up.
For extra reading practice take a look at the Start with English Readers.