Beehive Level 2 Workbook
Beehive Level 2 Workbook
Learn, grow, fly. Together, we get results!
Beehive gets your students working together to achieve great results. See them learn about the world around them, grow their global skills and fly through their exams and beyond!
- ISBN: 978-0-19-485358-3
- Pages: 136
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 276x219 mm
The Beehive Workbook is the perfect partner to the Student Book, and helps consolidate the material taught in class. It contains further lesson-by-lesson practice for students to complete in their own time, as well as reference material for those who need extra support.
- Workbook (print)
- Comprehensive grammar and vocabulary syllabus based on the Oxford English Learning Framework and course-integrated assessment help students to achieve exam success
- Easy-to-teach approach with rich support empowers you to teach with confidence
- “Team Up” tasks and projects help students grow their global skills of communication and collaboration
- “Think, feel, grow” activities guide students' social and emotional awareness and wellbeing
- Stories and videos bring international culture alive, encouraging students to learn about the world and become global citizens
- Assessment for Learning tools and guidance help students to accelerate their progress and achieve their goals at each stage of the learning journey
Beehive combines a comprehensive grammar and vocabulary syllabus with an exciting collaborative learning approach, so you can be confident that your students are learning broader life skills at the same time as staying focused on exam success.
Building on the methodology that teachers know and love from Family & Friends, Beehive introduces a modern, vibrant and collaborative approach to learning. “Team Up! tasks, where students work together to complete a fun activity, will develop not only their language skills, but also creativity, team working and critical thinking.
Think, feel, grow activities help students to understand and express their emotions, which adds to their sense of wellbeing. With every unit offering interesting videos and stories from all over the world, Beehive brings international culture alive and empowers students to become global citizens.
Beehive includes an Assessment for Learning package to help you propel learners forward. Our lesson features, teacher's notes and tests are focused on helping learners to continually reach for their goals, accelerate their progress, and go further with support for regular informal assessment and effective feedback.
Professional Development support helps you get started with Beehive. Watch video tutorials to set up your course, access focus and position papers for expert advice and bite-sized guidance on key issues and take short professional development modules for an introduction to key methodologies used in Beehive.
All your digital course materials and resources are accessed via the Oxford English Hub - a launchpad for learning: www.oxfordenglishhub.com.