You can visit our worldwide website for our globally available teaching resources, or visit our local website for for products, events and materials for your area.
Please choose below:
Beehive Level 2
Learn, grow, fly. Together, we get results!
Cheryl Palin, Helen Casey, Setsuko Toyama, Tamzin Thompson, Kathleen Kampa and Charles Vilina, Michelle Mahony and Joanna Ross, and Diana Anyakwo.
Beehive gets your students working together to achieve great results. See them learn about the world around them, grow their global skills and fly through their exams and beyond!
- Part of: Beehive
- Other levels: Beehive Starter Level , Beehive Level 1 , Beehive Level 3 , Beehive Level 4 , Beehive Level 5 , Beehive Level 6
- Language Level: Beginner - Pre-A1
Are you ready to fly and teach with confidence?
Beehive is a teacher-led, but student-centred course with a strong emphasis on vocabulary and grammar that will prepare your students for exam success. Take a look inside and you'll find clearly structured lessons, a comprehensive grammar and vocabulary syllabus, fun characters, real world content and exciting projects.
Whether you're learning face to face, remotely or both, Beehive offers flexible learning tools for every situation.
- Student Book (print)
- Workbook (print)
- Online Practice (Students - 2 years' access)
- Student e-book (2 years' access)
- Workbook e-book (2 years' access)
- Student Resources (2 years' access)
- Teacher's Guide (print)
- Online Practice (Teachers - 4 years' access)
- Classroom Presentation Tools (Student Book, Workbook and Phonics & Literacy - 4 years' access)
- Teacher Resources (4 years' access)
- Classroom Resources Pack
- Comprehensive grammar and vocabulary syllabus based on the Oxford English Learning Framework and course-integrated assessment help students to achieve exam success
- Easy-to-teach approach with rich support empowers you to teach with confidence
- “Team Up” tasks and projects help students grow their global skills of communication and collaboration
- “Think, feel, grow” activities guide students' social and emotional awareness and wellbeing
- Stories and videos bring international culture alive, encouraging students to learn about the world and become global citizens
- Assessment for Learning tools and guidance help students to accelerate their progress and achieve their goals at each stage of the learning journey
Beehive combines a comprehensive grammar and vocabulary syllabus with an exciting collaborative learning approach, so you can be confident that your students are learning broader life skills at the same time as staying focused on exam success.
Building on the methodology that teachers know and love from Family & Friends, Beehive introduces a modern, vibrant and collaborative approach to learning. “Team Up! tasks, where students work together to complete a fun activity, will develop not only their language skills, but also creativity, team working and critical thinking.
Think, feel, grow activities help students to understand and express their emotions, which adds to their sense of wellbeing. With every unit offering interesting videos and stories from all over the world, Beehive brings international culture alive and empowers students to become global citizens.
Beehive includes an Assessment for Learning package to help you propel learners forward. Our lesson features, teacher's notes and tests are focused on helping learners to continually reach for their goals, accelerate their progress, and go further with support for regular informal assessment and effective feedback.
Professional Development support helps you get started with Beehive. Watch video tutorials to set up your course, access focus and position papers for expert advice and bite-sized guidance on key issues and take short professional development modules for an introduction to key methodologies used in Beehive.
All your digital course materials and resources are accessed via the Oxford English Hub - a launchpad for learning: www.oxfordenglishhub.com.
Compare digital packs
|Student Book with Online Practice||Student Digital Pack||Student Book with Digital Pack|
|Student Book (print)||✔||✔|
|Student Book e-book||✔||✔|
|Online Practice (for students)||✔||✔||✔|
|Teacher's Guide with Digital Pack||Teacher Digital Pack|
|Teacher's Guide (print)||✔|
|Digital Teacher's Guide (PDF)||✔||✔|
|Student Book Classroom Presentation Tool||✔||✔|
|Workbook Classroom Presentation Tool||✔||✔|
|Online Practice (for teachers)||✔||✔|
Classroom Presentation Tools
- Deliver engaging lessons - bring your coursebooks to life in the classroom. Simply present your learning resources on screen for highly engaging lessons either face to face or online.
- Create an interactive learning experience - instantly play audio and video, launch fun activities and games, show answers, present scripts and expand images for discussion, all from the front of the class.
- Save time and make lesson planning easy - quickly navigate to your ready to go lessons, add personalised notes and use the pen and highlighter tool to annotate the page. Prepare your lessons anywhere, even when you are offline.
- Save time with ready to go homework activities and extra practice aligned to your course.
- Set clear practice by managing what your students see - lock and unlock units, lessons or individual activities.
- Engage your students with videos, audio and various interactive activities with instant automated marking and awards.
- Track and analyze your students' progress and scores using the integrated Gradebook with a variety of easy to use, visual reports that can be shared with students and parents.
- Manage home-learning with confidence - quickly create classes, enrol your students, assign practice and communicate via the messages function and discussion boards.
- Easy to access on desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
E-books:Student Book and Workbook e-books come to life with extra digital features to engage students and enhance their learning experience:
- Watch video straight from the page
- Complete interactive activities with automated marking
- Listen to audio for authentic listening practice
- Voice record to practice speaking and pronunciation
- Add notes and use the pen and highlighter tool to annotate the page
- Easily navigate using bookmarks, jump to page, and the search tool
- Look up the definitions of words and phrases from the Oxford Learner's Dictionaries
- Access activities online or offline, on any device
For Beehive Level 2 (13)
Beehive Level 2 Teacher Digital Pack
Beehive Level 2 Student Digital Pack
|978-0-19-484579-3||Beehive Level 2 Student Book with Digital Pack|
Beehive Level 2 Classroom Resources Pack
Beehive Level 2 Online Practice (Student)
Beehive Level 2 Online Practice (Teacher)
Beehive Level 2 Student Book Classroom Presentation Tool
Beehive Level 2 Student Book e-book
|978-0-19-484581-6||Beehive Level 2 Student Book with Online Practice|
Beehive Level 2 Teacher's Guide with Digital Pack
|978-0-19-485358-3||Beehive Level 2 Workbook|
Beehive Level 2 Workbook Classroom Presentation Tool
Beehive Level 2 Workbook e-book