Bright Ideas Level 3 Teacher's Pack
Bright Ideas Level 3 Teacher's Pack
Inspire curiosity, inspire achievement.
|Format:||Mixed media format|
Bright Ideas Level 3 provides a flexible package that ensures exam success and encourages students to develop 21st century skills through creative games and activities.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-411110-2
How do we make friends? What's fun about music? What's amazing about the sea?
With a strong focus on the development of reading and writing skills through interactive learning, Bright Ideas Level 3 offers extensive exam and literacy support with the benefit of innovative content and familiar topics.
Using 'Big Questions' to challenge students and promote the development of 21st century skills in areas such as critical thinking, the course links the classroom with the 'real world' and encourages the sharing of ideas through communication and collaboration.
The comprehensive package of integrated print and digital material challenges traditional methods of learning with exciting new resources and activities that are adaptable to all teaching situations.
- Includes Teacher's Guide, Classroom Presentation Tool and Teacher's Resource Centre.
- Teacher's Guide provides step-by-step guidance on all content in the Class Book, including an introductory description of methodology and concept behind the course.
- Classroom Presentation Tool allows you to run smooth heads-up lessons by projecting the Class Book with embedded audio and video.
- Classroom Presentation Tool can be used across all devices and is available online and offline.
- Teacher's Resource Centre provides extra practice worksheets, Trinity GESE preparation material, exam-style tests, and answer keys.
- Exam support is provided through supplementary materials that can be adapted for any teaching situation, class size or ability.
How do you get your students thinking critically? How do you influence them to contribute to class discussion and activities? How do you ensure that they are confident and well prepared for exams?
Bright Ideas uses an enquiry-based approach in order to tap into children's natural curiosity and get them more involved in their own learning. This persuades them to ask their own questions and find their own answers.
Every unit asks students a 'Big Question'. This gets students thinking about the subjects they know and love, such as family, school, and music. As they move through the content in each unit, they are provided with the skills and language necessary to answer the unit's 'Big Question' whilst having fun! This is followed by a 'Big Poll Question' which prompts students to think about the topic on a more personal and evaluative level.
'Think' tasks encourage pupils to apply their own experience and opinions to a particular topic and language practice is provided through songs, stories, and games. Through Online Practice and interactive eBooks containing class activities and homework tasks, students are able to further practice the content of each lesson. Automatic marking and progression tracking tools make it easier for development to be assessed.
The flexible teaching package offers a range of tools and resources to ensure that you are able to create the perfect lesson for your students. The Classroom Presentation Tool with on-screen Class Book and Activity Book provides comprehensive content for teachers to adapt to any teaching situation, class size or ability.
The course provides a flexible, fresh and fun way to teach and learn English and ensures exam success for your students.