Bright Ideas Level 3
Inspire curiosity, inspire achievement.
Cheryl Palin, Mary Charrington, Charlotte Covill, Sarah Philips, Katherine Bilsborough, Steve Bilsborough, Helen Casey
Bright Ideas Level 3 provides a flexible package that ensures exam success and encourages students to develop 21st century skills through creative games and activities.
How do we make friends? What's fun about music? What's amazing about the sea?
With a strong focus on the development of reading and writing skills through interactive learning, Bright Ideas Level 3 offers extensive exam and literacy support with the benefit of innovative content and familiar contextual concepts.
Using 'Big Questions' to challenge students and promote the development of 21st century skills in areas such as critical thinking, the course links the classroom with the 'real world' and encourages the sharing of ideas through communication and collaboration.
The comprehensive package of integrated print and digital material challenges traditional methods of learning with exciting new resources and activities that are adaptable to all teaching situations.
- Class Book (print)
- Activity Book (print)
- Classroom Resource Pack
- Big Questions App (2 years’ access)
- Online Practice (Students - 2 years' access)
- Class Book e-book (2 years' access)
- Activity Book e-book (2 years' access)
- Student Resources (2 years' access)
- Teacher’s Guide (print)
- Online Practice (Teachers - 4 years' access)
- Classroom Presentation Tools (Class Book and Activity Book - 4 years' access)
- Teacher Resources (4 years' access)
- Audio CDs
- Exam Power Pack DVD
- Enquiry-based method of learning encourages the development of communication, critical thinking, creativity and collaboration.
- Online gaming concepts and a fun blogging-style layout stimulates the imaginations of your students and encourages them to actively engage with ideas in a meaningful context.
- Extensive exam preparation activities and materials with embedded Cambridge English Qualifications syllabus ensures pupils are fully prepared for exams.
- Flexible and comprehensive digital package provides you with rich video content, story animations, and an interactive Classroom Presentation Tool for heads-up lessons that help you get the most out of your class.
- Online practice offers students downloadable games and activities and motivates them to connect with English outside the classroom.
How do you get your students thinking critically? How do you influence them to contribute to class discussion and activities? How do you ensure that they are confident and well prepared for exams?
Bright Ideas uses an enquiry-based approach in order to tap into children's natural curiosity and get them more involved in their own learning. This persuades them to ask their own questions and find their own answers.
Every unit asks students a 'Big Question'. This gets students thinking about the subjects they know and love, such as family, school, and music. As they move through the content in each unit, they are provided with the skills and language necessary to answer the unit's 'Big Question' whilst having fun! This is followed by a 'Big Poll Question' which prompts students to think about the topic on a more personal and evaluative level.
'Think' tasks encourage pupils to apply their own experience and opinions to a particular topic and language practice is provided through songs, stories, and games. Through Online Practice and interactive eBooks containing class activities and homework tasks, students are able to further practice the content of each lesson. Automatic marking and progression tracking tools make it easier for development to be assessed.
The flexible teaching package offers a range of tools and resources to ensure that you are able to create the perfect lesson for your students. The Classroom Presentation Tool with on-screen Class Book and Activity Book provides comprehensive content for teachers to adapt to any teaching situation, class size or ability.
The course provides a flexible, fresh and fun way to teach and learn English and ensures exam success for your students.
- Deliver engaging lessons - bring your coursebooks to life in the classroom. Simply present your learning resources on screen for highly engaging lessons either face to face or online.
- Create an interactive learning experience - instantly play audio and video, launch fun activities and games, show answers, present scripts and expand images for discussion, all from the front of the class.
- Save time and make lesson planning easy - quickly navigate to your ready to go lessons, add personalised notes and use the pen and highlighter tool to annotate the page. Prepare your lessons anywhere, even when you are offline.
- Save time with ready to go homework activities and extra practice aligned to your course.
- Set clear practice by managing what your students see - lock and unlock units, lessons or individual activities.
- Engage your students with videos, audio and various interactive activities with instant automated marking and awards.
- Track and analyze your students' progress and scores using the integrated Gradebook with a variety of easy to use, visual reports that can be shared with students and parents.
- Manage home-learning with confidence - quickly create classes, enrol your students, assign practice and communicate via the messages function and discussion boards.
- Easy to access on desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
- Class Book and Activity Book e-books come to life with extra digital features to engage students and enhance their learning experience:
- Watch video straight from the page.
- Complete interactive activities with automated marking.
- Listen to audio for authentic listening practice.
- Voice record to practice speaking and pronunciation.
- Add notes and use the pen and highlighter tool to annotate the page.
- Easily navigate using bookmarks, jump to page, and the search tool.
- Look up the definitions of words and phrases from the Oxford Learner's Dictionaries.
- Access activities online or offline, on any device.
|Student Digital Pack||Student Book with Digital Pack|
|Student Book (print)||✔|
|Student Book e-book||✔||✔|
|Online Practice (for students)||✔||✔|
|Teacher Digital Pack|
|Teacher's Guide (print)||✔|
|Digital Teacher's Guide (PDF)||✔|
|Student Book Classroom Presentation Tool||✔|
|Workbook Classroom Presentation Tool||✔|
|Online Practice (for teachers)||✔|
For Bright Ideas Level 3 (15)
Bright Ideas Level 3 Teacher Digital Pack
|978-0-19-485636-2||Bright Ideas Level 3 Student Digital Pack|
Bright Ideas Level 3 Class Book with Digital Pack
|978-0-19-411708-1||Bright Ideas Level 3 Activity Book Classroom Presentation Tool|
|978-0-19-411092-1||Bright Ideas Level 3 Activity Book e-book|
|978-0-19-411095-2||Bright Ideas Level 3 Activity Book with Online Practice|
|978-0-19-411103-4||Bright Ideas Level 3 Audio CDs|
|978-0-19-411700-5||Bright Ideas Level 3 Class Book Classroom Presentation Tool|
|978-0-19-411099-0||Bright Ideas Level 3 Class Book e-book|
|978-0-19-410973-4||Bright Ideas Level 3 Classroom Resource Pack|
Bright Ideas Level 3 Online Practice
Bright Ideas Level 3 Online Practice (Student)
|978-0-19-411789-0||Bright Ideas Level 3 Pack (Class Book and app)|
|978-0-19-411110-2||Bright Ideas Level 3 Teacher's Pack|
|978-0-19-410149-3||Exam Power Pack Beginner DVD|