Chatterbox Level 1 Activity Book
Stimulating activities within a graded syllabus.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-432432-8
- Pages: 64
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 276x219 inches
- A variety of tasks to reinforce the language presented in the Pupil's Book
- Activities to develop reading and writing skills
- For individual use, either in class or for homework
- It follows a carefully graded syllabus which allows for recycling of language.
- A complete comic-strip adventure story runs through each book, featuring ace detective Captain Shadow. This provides a memorable context for new language and maintains motivation.
- It involves children in a variety of other fun activities, such as songs, rhymes, games, and puzzles, which are all used to practise language in an enjoyable way.
- It gives children a thorough grounding in listening, speaking, reading and writing.