Everybody Up is a seven-level course that motivates children by linking the English classroom to the wider world.
Language Level: Beginning to High Intermediate. Interest Level: Grades K-6. Approx. Reading Level: K-6
Everybody Up encourages children to use language in a natural and meaningful way by connecting English to their own lives. Colorful cross-curricular lessons link English to other school subjects. Fun stories teach life lessons such as being kind and polite. Great songs, and the special Everybody Up Friends, motivate children to practice English – even at home!
- Student Book with Student Audio CD
- Student Book
- Teacher's Book with Test Center CD-ROM
- Class Audio CDs
- Picture Cards
- Children connect with the Everybody Up Friends, who motivate them to speak English.
- Colorful cross-curricular lessons in every unit provide practical links to other school subjects such as math, science, and art.
- Great songs by award-winning songwriters keep children practicing English – even at home.
- Fun stories from real life highlight universal values such as being kind and polite.
- Skills focus in levels 5 and 6 prepares children for standardized tests.
Everybody Up motivates children to learn by linking the English classroom to the wider world. The more links you make, the more children are likely to remember. It’s the way they naturally learn.
Links to other school subjects
Colorful cross-curricular lessons at the end of every unit provide a practical link to other school subjects. Learning content through English is meaningful and inspiring to children.
Links to values and real life
Real-life stories teach important life lessons such as being helpful. Values and good citizenship will please parents and help teachers with classroom management.
Links between school and home
A special Everybody Up Friend in each lesson provides children with language they can take home and demonstrate to their parents. Plus, the songs are so catchy they will want to practice them at home.
Links with students around the world
Join our Global Sing-along and sing along with children in other countries! The songs in Everybody Up are written by award-winning songwriters, each with a different style. There’s something for everyone.
Links to standardized English tests
Everybody Up helps prepare children for standardized tests through the Test Center CD-ROM and the skills focus in Levels 5 and 6.
Make homework more motivating with Online Practice: an interactive homework system which provides extra activities that link to every lesson in Everybody Up:
- Students get interactive extra practice in the four key skills.
- Parents can support their children and view their progress online.
- Online homework is scored and recorded automatically.
For a 30-day free trial and more information, visit http://euonlinepractice.com/demo