You can visit our worldwide website for our globally available teaching resources, or visit our local website for for products, events and materials for your area.
Please choose below:
Patrick Jackson, Susan Banman Sileci, Kathleen Kampa and Charles Vilina
21st Century 스킬을 기를수 있도록 전면 개정된 Everybody Up Second Edition!
실력도 Up! 자신감도 Up! 재미도 Up!
- Language Level: Starter to Level Six
Everybody Up Second Edition makes it even easier to bring the outside world into your classroom! New posters and videos enhance the cross-curricular lessons, and new projects get students working together. We’ve also added grammar animations which allow you to present language patterns in a more memorable way. The updated assessment for learning package includes 8 pages of Cambridge English: Young Learners practice activities to get your students ready for exams.
- Student Book
- Student Book with Audio CD Pack
- Workbook with Online Practice
- Class Audio CD
- Picture Cards
- Teacher’s Book Pack
- Online Play
- NEW 포스터와 다큐멘터리 스타일의 비디오를 통해 보다 넓은 세상을 경험할 수 있습니다.
- NEW 친구들과 힘을 합쳐 프로젝트를 하면서 새로운 단어와 표현을 습득할 수 있습니다.
- NEW 애니메이션으로 문법을 좀 더 재밌게 배울 수 있습니다.
- NEW 비판적 사고와 창의력, 의사소통과 협동심 등 아이들에게 꼭 필요한 21st Century skill을 키울 수 있게 도와줍니다.
- NEW 온라인 게임을 통해 쉽게 영어를 연습하고 학습 의욕을 높일 수 있습니다.
- NEW 선생님들은 학습평가 패키지를 통해 학생들의 진도를 파악할 수 있습니다. 학생용 교재에는 매 권마다 8페이지의 Cambridge YLE 연습 액티비티를 수록하여 시험을 대비할 수 있도록 하였습니다.
- 선생님과 학생을 위한 추가적인 온라인 리소스를 제공 받으실 수 있습니다.
- NEW Posters and documentary-style videos – We’ve enhanced the cross-curricular lessons with new videos to bring the outside world into the classroom, and colorful posters to spark off group discussion.
- NEW Projects – Fancy making a robot, designing a restaurant menu, or working on a group story project? These creative, hands-on activities get students working together to activate new language.
- NEW Grammar animations –These allow you to present language patterns in a more memorable way.
- NEW 21st Century skills focus – The Everybody Up friends appear in each of the core lessons, providing activities to develop critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity. Every lesson includes pair and group speaking tasks, giving children plenty of opportunities to work together.
- Fun stories teach universal values – Be kind. Be helpful. Be safe. Values like these are woven into the reading lessons, giving children the functional language they need to communicate as responsible global citizens.
- NEW Online Play – These language games encourage students to practice at home. Children unlock new levels as they progress, motivating them to keep playing.
- NEW Assessment for learning package –Monitor your students’ progress with the new Check Up pages which review the material covered every 2 units. Each Student Book also includes 8 new pages of Cambridge English: Young Learners practice activities to prepare children for exams. The Teacher’s Resource Center CD-ROM provides a full suite of tests, giving you plenty of material to use throughout the year.
- Gives students a fun interactive way to practice target language
- Parents and students can enjoy practicing English together, strengthening the home-school link
- Different difficulty levels ensure students get practice that suits their ability, and a sense of achievement when they progress