Everybody Up gets students talking about the real world. Posters, videos, stories, and songs link English to other school subjects and universal values, developing global citizens with 21st century skills.
- Level: Starter to Level Six
Everybody Up Second Edition makes it even easier to bring the outside world into your classroom! New posters and videos enhance the cross-curricular lessons, and new projects get students working together. We’ve also added grammar animations which allow you to present language patterns in a more memorable way. The updated assessment for learning package includes 8 pages of Cambridge English: Young Learners practice activities to get your students ready for exams.
- Student Book
- Student Book with Audio CD Pack
- Workbook with Online Practice
- Class Audio CD
- Picture Cards
- Teacher’s Book Pack
- Online Play
- NEW Posters and documentary-style videos enhance the cross-curricular lessons
- NEW Projects get students working together to activate new language
- NEW Grammar animations make language patterns more memorable
- NEW 21st century skills focus promotes creativity, critical thinking, communication, and collaboration
- NEW Online Play language games make it easy to practice at home
- NEW Assessment for learning package monitors progress and provides Cambridge English: Young Learners exam practice
- Additional Resources for teachers and parents online
- NEW Posters and documentary-style videos – We’ve enhanced the cross-curricular lessons with new videos to bring the outside world into the classroom, and colorful posters to spark off group discussion.
- NEW Projects – Fancy making a robot, designing a restaurant menu, or working on a group story project? These creative, hands-on activities get students working together to activate new language.
- NEW Grammar animations –These allow you to present language patterns in a more memorable way.
- NEW 21st Century skills focus – The Everybody Up friends appear in each of the core lessons, providing activities to develop critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity. Every lesson includes pair and group speaking tasks, giving children plenty of opportunities to work together.
- Fun stories teach universal values – Be kind. Be helpful. Be safe. Values like these are woven into the reading lessons, giving children the functional language they need to communicate as responsible global citizens.
- NEW Online Play – These language games encourage students to practice at home. Children unlock new levels as they progress, motivating them to keep playing.
- NEW Assessment for learning package –Monitor your students’ progress with the new Check Up pages which review the material covered every 2 units. Each Student Book also includes 8 new pages of Cambridge English: Young Learners practice activities to prepare children for exams. The Teacher’s Resource Center CD-ROM provides a full suite of tests, giving you plenty of material to use throughout the year.
- Gives students a fun interactive way to practice target language
- Parents and students can enjoy practicing English together, strengthening the home-school link
- Different difficulty levels ensure students get practice that suits their ability, and a sense of achievement when they progress