Everybody Up Level 2 Teacher's Book Pack
Everybody Up Level 2 Teacher's Book Pack
|Format:||Mixed media format|
Everybody Up gets students talking about the real world. Posters, videos, stories, and songs link English to other school subjects and universal values, developing global citizens with 21st century skills.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-463563-9
For the Second Edition, the Teacher's Book includes more support on teaching CLIL, and advice on how to promote 21st century skills in your classroom. It comes with the DVD, access to the Online Practice and Classroom Presentation Tool, and the Teacher's Resource Center CD-ROM.
This pack includes:
- Teacher's Book
- Online Practice
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Teacher's Resource Center CD-ROM
- Teacher's Book features more support on teaching CLIL and 21st century skills
- DVD includes new videos to bring the outside world into the classroom
- Teacher's Resource Center CD-ROM provides worksheets and tests, including Cambridge English: Young Learners practice tests
- Deliver heads-up and engaging lessons with the Classroom Presentation Tool, bringing easy-to-use digital features to the front of the classroom.
- The auto-graded Online Practice supports learning at home, and includes a new trophy room to reward children for their achievements.
- NEW Posters and documentary-style videos – We’ve enhanced the cross-curricular lessons with new videos to bring the outside world into the classroom, and colorful posters to spark off group discussion.
- NEW Projects – Fancy making a robot, designing a restaurant menu, or working on a group story project? These creative, hands-on activities get students working together to activate new language.
- NEW Grammar animations – Play these friendly cartoons to your class to introduce and consolidate grammar. They instantly make language patterns more memorable!
- NEW 21st Century skills focus – The Everybody Up friends appear in each of the core lessons, providing activities to develop critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity. Every lesson includes pair and group speaking tasks, giving children plenty of opportunities to work together.
- Fun stories teach universal values – Be kind. Be helpful. Be safe. Values like these are woven into the reading lessons, giving children the functional language they need to communicate as responsible global citizens.
- NEW Online Play – These language games encourage students to practice at home. Children unlock new levels as they progress, motivating them to keep playing.
- NEW Assessment for learning package – Monitor your students’ progress with the new Check Up pages which review the material covered every 2 units. Each Student Book also includes 8 new pages of Cambridge YLE practice activities to prepare children for exams. The Teacher’s Resource Center CD-ROM provides a full suite of tests, giving you plenty of material to use throughout the year.
The Online Practice supports learning at home. Find out more.
Auto-graded activities - Students' performance is broken down into different skill areas, making it easy for teachers and parents to identify strengths and target areas for improvement.
NEW trophy room - Rewards children for their achievements, motivating them to try again to improve their score and collect new rewards.
NEW Email - Allows teachers and students to message anyone within their Online Practice class.
Deliver heads-up lessons by bringing easy-to-use digital features to the front of the classroom.
Capture students' attention with activities that fill the screen so that everyone can participate, even large classes. Play audio and video at the touch of a button, and launch activities straight from the page for classes that run smoothly - every time.
Teach your way with answer keys that reveal answers one-by-one or all at once.
Feel confident teaching with technology - use the Classroom Presentation Tool offline or online, from your computer or tablet. Take it with you to plan your lessons wherever you are, save your web links and notes onto the page and update across your tablet and computer - all with one account.