Petrina Cliff and Kirstie Grainger
The Get Ready for ... series covers all the grammar, vocabulary and task types for the new 2012 syllabus with free online practice at www.oxfordenglishtesting.com
- Level: Beginner (A1) to Elementary (A2)
Helps prepare pupils by focusing on all four language skills and familiarizing them with all the task types, enabling them to sit the tests confidently and successfully.
- Complete and thorough preparation for Cambridge English:Young Learners (YLE)
- Free online practice tests at www.oxfordenglishtesting.com
- Supplements any course book and is ideal for use in class or at home
- Full teacher’s support with advice on preparing learners for the test
- iTools DVD-ROM puts Student’s Book with audio on screen for more interactive teaching
- Audio CD in every student pack means students can practice at home too
It covers all the grammar and vocabulary learners need for the test and is based on the new 2012 syllabus.
There is a focus on all four language skills with an emphasis on the areas most likely to cause problems for young learners.
Familiarizes pupils with all task types enabling them to sit the tests confidently and successfully.
Free online practice tests are accessed via the Student Audio CD in the Student Book Pack.