Petrina Cliff and Kirstie Grainger
The Get ready for… series has been updated to reflect the new specifications for the 2018 Cambridge English Qualifications for Young Learners exams.
- Level: Beginner- Elementary (Pre-A1- A2)
Get ready for… is a fun and engaging supplementary series offering comprehensive preparation for the Cambridge English Qualifications for Young Learners exams. The series covers all of the grammar, skills, and vocabulary students need to achieve exam success.
- Student's Book with downloadable audio
- Teacher’s Book and Classroom Presentation Tool
- Thorough preparation for Cambridge English Qualifications for Young Learners exams.
- Supplements any course book and is ideal for use in class or at home.
- Full support for teachers with advice on preparing learners for the test.
- Classroom Presentation Tool puts Student’s Book on screen for more interactive teaching.
- Audio content with the Student's Book allows learners to practise at home.
One of the reasons Get ready for… has proved so popular is owing to the fun and engaging nature of the course. A wide variety of activity types keeps students interested, and optional activities and games in the Teacher’s Book allow for varied and inspiring lessons.
Get ready for... has been designed to support busy teachers with its clear and concise teaching notes, tips and advice on how to teach exam preparation, and new Classroom Presentation Tool showing content on screen with embedded audio.