Get Set - Go!
- It has a carefully graded, structural syllabus which provides steady progression in all four skills.
- The emphasis on grammar and vocabulary acquisition is combined with many opportunities for lively communicative tasks.
- New language is presented in context through picture stories and a variety of entertaining characters. Practice and reinforcement is provided by child-centred activities such as songs, rhymes, and games.
- Colourful illustrations and photographs provide visual explanations and make the pages bright and attractive.
- The clear presentation makes it suitable for use even in large classes.
- The Get Set - Go! Alphabet Book is an optional component to accompany the series, which teaches children the Roman alphabet.
Free downloadable Progress Tests available