You can visit our worldwide website for our globally available teaching resources, or visit our local website for for products, events and materials for your area.
Please choose below:
Happy House 2
Stella Maidment and Lorena Roberts
- Part of: Happy House
- Language Level: Two levels: Beginner
- Happy House is a two-year course that introduces children to English through listening and speaking and then, in the second level, provides a gentle introduction to the written word.
- Happy House introduces children to English through an appealing storyline which combines both familiar contexts and a fantasy world. Children can relate to the characters Polly, Jack, and their baby sister, while also enjoying the adventures of a family of mice that live under the floorboards.
- Each unit follows a very clear pattern which gives children confidence and helps them to learn.
- The course involves children in a process of language learning which is fun and highly motivating. It includes catchy songs, cognitive puzzles, and colouring and drawing activities. Stickers are used in Level 1 to reinforce vocabulary in an enjoyable way.
- NEW Level 2 provides revision and reinforcement from Level 1, combined with new material to both consolidate and further children's learning as they work with the written word for the first time.
- The new Happy House 1 Activity Book offers optional extra activities and cut-outs to complement the Happy House Classbook.
- The Happy Alphabet Book teaches children the Roman alphabet.