Happy Earth 2 New Edition
British English course for Primary
One of the world’s most successful primary courses, the Happy Series is a six-level course that’s perfectly in step with your students’ development.
- Part of: Happy Series New Edition
- Language Level: Elementary
Happy uses different kinds of learning strategies to match children’s changing development and learning styles.
Start the learning journey in the reassuring setting of Happy House.
Introduce children to reading and writing English in the wider world of Happy Street.
Explore a world of fascinating facts with the topic-based approach of Happy Earth.
Happy at all levels of primary!
- Class Book
- Teacher's Book
- Teacher's Resource Pack
- Activity Book and MultiROM Pack
- Class Audio CD
- Strong skills development
- Much loved story-based methodology
- Cross-curricular and cross-cultural focus
- CYLET style activities and resources
- Engaging print and digital classroom resources
- MultiROM, ‘take home English’ activities and karaoke songs
The fantastic songs, imaginative stories, and much loved characters lead children through 3 settings – Happy House, Happy Street, Happy Earth – that are perfectly in step with a child’s development.
Happy House starts with listening and speaking, introducing the written word in the second year. The stories of Polly's and Jack's family and the mice that live under the floorboards offer an attractive combination of familiar and fantasy worlds.
Happy Street is for children who are ready to read and write. The characters from Happy House have grown up a bit and are exploring the streets! The adventures of 'Colin in Computerland' are loved by students.
Happy Earth is a topic-based course with a focus on culture for children who have done two years of reading and writing. Happy Earth bridges the gap between primary and secondary courses.
Happy teachers meet their students' needs!
A methodology and classroom procedures that really work have made Happy an international best-seller.
Use the Happy Series as a six-year course or each cycle as a two-year course.
- Student MultiROM with practice games that are marked on screen for immediate feedback.
- “Take Home English” activities
- Karaoke songs