Incredible English 2
Incredible English offers you more than any other primary course!
A wide range of brain challenging activities and a unique spy-hole bookmark help you teach more words every lesson.
Entertaining cross-curricular lessons and CLIL posters make it easy for you to teach other subjects through English.
And with a huge range of components, including a puppet and digital resources for interactive whiteboards, you get more and your pupils learn more!
- Class Book
- Teacher's Book with tests audio CD
- Teacher's Resource Pack
- Teacher's Resource CD-ROM
- Activity Book
- Class Audio CD
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Written by top primary authors, including Sarah Phillips, an expert on how children learn
- A CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) section in every unit and CLIL posters (levels 3-6) help you teach students other subjects through English
- Substantial resource pack includes Norton the puppet, flashcards, photocopiable masters book, story frames book, and unique Fixit progress poster
- Entertaining stories written by the award-winning children's author Michaela Morgan (Oxford Reading Tree)
- Wide range of activities appeal to lots of different learning styles
- Cross-cultural and civic education syllabi
This is the belief of the author Sarah Philips, and every activity in Incredible English is specially designed to challenge the brain, making learning English more exciting for you and your students.
Activities such as ‘spot the difference’ games are made more challenging by changing the position and size of the objects in the picture. This means students have to work harder to engage with the activity so they learn more, and retain it!
Incredible English helps you to combine language learning with learning other skills such as how to learn and working with others. The songs and actions teach students social and life skills while the CLIL lessons enable you to teach other subjects through English and there’s even more CLIL support on the interactive DVD.
What’s more, the extensive Resource Pack offers you everything you need to make lessons more interactive and exciting for your students including Norton the puppet, a Photocopy Masters Book with extra activities, and a unique Fixit revision Poster.
The wide range of activity types, resources, and learning methods appeal to every student no matter what their learning style, so with Incredible English your students really will learn more.
- Deliver heads-up lessons with the Classroom Presentation Tool, a digital resource for the front of the class with an extensive range of easy-to-use features.
- Capture students' attention with activities that fill the screen so that everyone can participate, and play the audio and video at the touch of a button.
Student’s site – with new activities and downloadables