Vanessa Reilly, Mari Carmen Ocete, Hawys Morgan, Plácideo Bazo, and Marcus Peñate
A 6-level child-centred course for Primary teachers.
- Nível: A1-A1+
All about real life
Students share the experiences of everyday life alongside a real English-speaking schoolchild, activating their curiosity and making learning memorable.
All about working together
Collaborative unit projects get students working together, encouraging them to discuss their own opinions and learn from one another.
All about engaging every child
Unprecedented video content engages all learners, and inclusive projects, extension and revision activities, plus two level editable tests help every child reach their potential.
All about thinking
Real-life stories come from many different genres, encouraging students to reflect on values in a communicative context.
- Class Book
- Activity Book with Online Practice
- Class Book e-Book
- Activity Book e-Book
- Teacher's Pack
- Class Audio CDs
- Classroom Resource Pack
- Each level is hosted by a different, real child. Students learn alongside them, finding out about their likes and dislikes, family and friends, helping them draw similarities with their own life and culture to make learning more relatable.
- Includes more video than in any other Oxford University Press primary course.
- Culture and CLIL lessons in every unit are linked to one another, encouraging learners to make their own connections, and transfer their learning to other subjects.
- Projects at the end of every unit get children using the language together in real situations.
- English at Home' activities offer suggestions for homework, and encourage children to carry on learning with their family.
- Ideal for mixed ability classes with extension activities in every lesson for fast finishers and activities that learners can do at different levels.
- Communicative activities encourage learners to think and debate issues, develop and present their own viewpoints.
- A story from a different genre appears in every unit to present and contextualise new language and spark creativity.
This course is culturally-immersive, and offers unprecedented amounts of real-life video around the home, school and wider community, promoting an understanding of other cultures and encouraging children to reflect on the importance of their own culture.
Learn With Us integrates unique features in the Class Book to address mixed-ability as well as ready-made worksheets and tests on two levels. Expert advice on teaching mixed abilities is provided in the Teacher’s Guide, as well as hundreds of games bank ideas teachers can adapt to different levels. Guidance is also given on special educational needs and support is provided for understanding and activating multiple intelligences in the classroom using the materials.