A six-level course which combines a carefully-controlled grammatical syllabus with functional dialogues to produce practical, natural-sounding English.
- Language Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Student Book
- Audio CD
- Teacher's Cards
- Teacher's Book
- It combines a carefully controlled grammatical syllabus with functional dialogues to produce practical, natural-sounding English.
- This second edition follows the same syllabus as the first edition, but features an updated design and colorful new artwork.
- Classroom interaction in English is encouraged from the beginning through a focus on question and answer forms, dialogues, pairwork exercises and communicative games.
- Songs and chants by Carolyn Graham, the well-known song writer and creator of Jazz Chants greatly add to the appeal of the course.
- Systematic reading and phonics work provide reading skills development.
- Listening tests in every unit provide built-in unit review.
- A Starter level introduces the alphabet, basic phonics, and simple language structures with special appeal to pre-school and kindergarten children.
- A wealth of support material accompanies the course.