Let's Go 2 Teacher's Book with Test Center CD-ROM Language Level: Beginning to High Intermediate. Interest Level: Grades K-6. Approx. Reading Level: K-4
Fourth Edition Ritzuko Nakata, Karen Frazier, and Barbara Hoskins
The new Let's Go 4th Edition provides students with a solid foundation of beginning reading skills and everyday language.
CORRELATED TO COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS.
CORRELATED TO WIDA PRIME.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-464190-6
- Price: $ 67.56
- Pages: 160
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 279x216 inches
Let's Go Level 2 Teachers Book with Test Center CD-ROM contains easy-to- follow lessons to present, practice and reinforce new language. Includes ideas for games and activities in every lesson, along with worksheets, tests and answer keys.
- Conversations and question-and-answer practice get children talking from the very beginning.
- Interactive songs and chants by Carolyn Graham bring classrooms to life.
- New Phonics and reading lessons help children to read fluently.
- New Fun phonics chants and drum tracks improve pronunciation and intonation.
- New Communication games give children many more opportunities to use English with confidence.
- New Test Center CD-ROM includes placement tests and print-ready and editable unit, mid-term, and final tests.
- Bring language learning alive with extra online activities that you can assign and track.al
Success from the very beginning
1. It gets children talking from the very beginning with conversation, and question and answer practice.
2. It teaches each language pattern step by step and repeats it with plenty of practice which leaves every child feeling "I can do it!"
3. It uses children's natural skills through music and movement with the acclaimed Carolyn Graham's fabulous songs, chants and drum tracks - so they will remember the language and build their fluency.
4. The lessons are systematic, clear and so involving that everyone knows what to do and no child is left behind.
Now there are new phonics and reading lessons to help children read fluently too!