Success from the very beginning
Millions of children around the world have learned to speak English through the trusted methodology of Let’s Go.
Maximise children’s talking time in class through dialogues, pair work and communicative games. This combined with the rhythm and melody of the acclaimed Carolyn Graham songs makes the language memorable.
- Student Book
- Student Book with Audio CD Pack
- Workbook with Online Practice
- Teacher’s Book with Test Center and Online Practice
- Class Audio CDs
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Teacher Cards
- Student Cards
- Conversations and question-and-answer practice get children talking from the very beginning
- Interactive songs and chants by Carolyn Graham bring classrooms to life
- NEW Supported by 'Let's Chant, Let's Sing: Greatest Hits' CD with additional worksheets
- Phonics and reading lessons help children to read fluently. Fun phonics chants and drum tracks improve pronunciation and intonation
- Communication games give children many more opportunities to use English with confidence
- Test Center CD-ROM includes placement tests, Cambridge YLE practice tests, and print-ready and editable unit, mid-term, and final tests
- Bring language learning alive with Online Practice, an interactive homework system, that you can assign and track
Millions of children have learned to speak English through the trusted methodology of Let's Go.
1. It gets children talking from the very beginning with conversation, and question and answer practice.
2. It teaches each language pattern step by step and repeats it with plenty of practice which leaves every child feeling 'I can do it!'
3. It uses children’s natural skills through music and movement with the acclaimed Carolyn Graham’s fabulous songs, chants and drum tracks – so they will remember the language and build their fluency.
4. The lessons are systematic, clear and so involving that everyone knows what to do and no child is left behind.
Let's Read …
Now there are new phonics and reading lessons to help children read fluently too!
- Students get interactive extra practice in the four key skills.
- Parents can support their children and view their progress online.
- Online homework is scored and recorded automatically.
For a 30-day free trial and more information, visit http://lgonlinepractice.com/demo