The new Let’s Go Fourth Edition provides students with a solid foundation of beginning reading skills and everyday language.
Language Level: Beginning to High Intermediate. Interest Level: Grades K-6. Approx. Reading Level: K-6
CORRELATED TO COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS.
Let's Go maximizes children’s talking time in class through dialogues, pair work and communicative games. This combined with the rhythm and melody of the acclaimed Carolyn Graham songs makes the language memorable.
- Student Book
- Student Book with Audio CD Pack
- Workbook with Online Practice
- Teacher’s Book with Test Center and Online Practice
- Class Audio CDs
- iTools (4th edition)
- Teacher Cards
- Student Cards
- Conversations and question-and-answer practice get children talking from the very beginning.
- Interactive songs and chants by Carolyn Graham bring classrooms to life.
- New Phonics and reading lessons help children to read fluently.
- New Fun phonics chants and drum tracks improve pronunciation and intonation.
- New Communication games give children many more opportunities to use English with confidence.
- New Test Center CD-ROM includes placement tests and print-ready and editable unit, mid-term, and final tests.
- Bring language learning alive with extra online activities that you can assign and track.al
1. It gets children talking from the very beginning with conversation, and question and answer practice.
2. It teaches each language pattern step by step and repeats it with plenty of practice which leaves every child feeling ‘I can do it!’
3. It uses children’s natural skills through music and movement with the acclaimed Carolyn Graham’s fabulous songs, chants and drum tracks – so they will remember the language and build their fluency.
4. The lessons are systematic, clear and so involving that everyone knows what to do and no child is left behind.
Let’s Read …
Now there are new phonics and reading lessons to help children read fluently too!
This carefully graded interactive series makes developing language skills exciting for primary.
- Stories and cross-curricular texts with full colour illustrations
- ‘Read and do’: integrated activities for every page of reading.
- Picture dictionary in each book.
- Notes for teachers and parents in each book.
- Activity Books provide extra reading, writing, and speaking practice.
- Audio CD:
– The story told slowly, with pauses.
– The story told at normal speed.
– The story chanted (Starter, Level 1, and Level 2).
– The expanded story.
– Vocabulary – each word in the picture dictionary spoken and then used in a simple sentence.
- Teacher’s Handbook
– Audio CD scripts for the expanded story.
– Picture dictionary words and example sentences.
– Activity answer keys.
- Teacher’s Website
- Student Book and Workbook on screen.
- Integrated interactive language games.
- Picture and word cards and all the course audio.
- Flip-book story presentation.