You can visit our worldwide website for our globally available teaching resources, or visit our local website for for products, events and materials for your area.
Please choose below:
Oxford Discover Math Level 2
Engage with the world through Oxford Discover Math
Tony Cotton, Caroline Clissold, Linda Glithro, Cherri Moseley and Janet Rees
Oxford Discover Math is a six-level math series for international primary English learners. The guiding principle of Oxford Discover Math is that math is not just a set of rules and procedures reserved for specialists. Rather, math is about exploration, creativity, and fun as it is all around us, in everything we do.
- Student Book
- Teacher's Pack
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Engages your students through intriguing questions and practical activities
- Meets the needs of EFL students through accessible language and language support
- Offers a complete print and digital package
- Supports non-specialist teachers
For Oxford Discover Math Level 2 (2)
|978-1-38-200926-3||Oxford Discover Math Level 2 Student Book|
|978-1-38-200937-9||Oxford Discover Math Level 1 & 2 Teacher's Pack|