Oxford Discover Science Level 2
Engage with the world through Oxford Discover Science.
Zoë Tysoe, Eloise Vivanco, Brad Bawtinheimer, Philip Haines, Dorothy García, Kelli Sederavicius, Ayaded Pérez, Oscar Tatz and José Luis Vargas.
Oxford Discover Science is a six-level science series in American English for primary English language learners. The guiding principle of Oxford Discover Science is that science is not just a collection of facts or procedures reserved for specialists. Rather, science is a fun and exciting method to understand the world in which we live.
- Student Book
- Teacher's Pack
- Picture Cards
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Clear, accessible approach that guides students and teachers by the hand as they explore the world of science.
- Promotes engagement, critical thinking, and discussion with a balance of CLIL and 5E science methodologies.
- Increases understanding of key scientific concepts with strong language support.
- Encourages higher-order thinking skills through hands-on activities and projects, graded texts, and engaging videos.
- Develops students’ reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to complement and reinforce other areas of English instruction.
- Access all your teaching resources in one place with the Teacher’s Resource Center.
For Oxford Discover Science Level 2 (1)
|978-0-19-405677-9||Oxford Discover Science Level 2 Classroom Presentation Tool|