Oxford Heroes 1 Teacher's Book
A fast-paced course for young teenagers.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-480606-0
- Pages: 112
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 297x210 inches
Oxford Heroes is an exciting three-level course that takes students from high-starter to intermediate level.
Every unit of Oxford Heroes is divided into three complete lessons, providing a clear progression from new language to skills work. Further language and skills practice is available on the Student’s MultiROM, which is linked to topics in the Student’s Book.
- Cartoon stories and up-to-date texts make learning enjoyable and help motivate students.
- Balanced syllabus develops all four skills with plenty of opportunities for speaking and writing.
- Grammar and vocabulary sections provide clear presentation and plenty of practice.
- Songs, projects, and a play, plus revision sections throughout the Student's Book, help recycle and reinforce new language.
The balanced skills syllabus of Oxford Heroes develops students’ abilities in all four skills, providing clear models, variety of input, and plenty of speaking and writing opportunities.
The exciting cartoon story that begins each unit presents the main language point in an enjoyable context. Lively reading texts then go on to motivate students and help them to develop their knowledge of the world. Vocabulary and grammar sections are clearly presented, and offer plenty of practice.
There are 12 songs, six projects, and one play at the back of the book that engage students and reinforce the language taught in each unit. Revision sections appear after every two units to progressively recycle and revise the language.
The interactive MultiROM that comes with the Student’s Book offers further vocabulary and grammar practice, through gap-fill exercises, wordsearches, and games.