Oxford Thinkers Level 6
Inspire curiosity, inspire achievement
Oxford Thinkers is a six level course designed to inspire curiosity, achievement, and critical thinking by asking the Big Questions.
- Part of: Oxford Thinkers
- Language Level: Beginner to Elementary (Pre A1-B2)
How are people and animals different? Why do we learn things? What's exciting about exploring?
How are people and animals different? What's interesting about families? Why do we like birthdays?
Get your young readers excited about learning with Oxford Thinkers! This carefully designed, inquiry-based course inspires, engages, and builds literacy confidence. Prepare them for success in the classroom and beyond by instilling 21st century skills.
- Class Book
- Activity Book
- Teacher Resource Pack
- Classroom Resource Pack
- Exam Power Pack
- A forward-thinking, stimulating, interactive course with full grammar and literacy support.
- Strong grammar-focused syllabus, to build students language skills.
- A ‘Big Questions’ enquiry-based approach engages students and develops 21st century skills.
- Grammar is presented in a story-based and character-driven context to highlight meaning.
- Develop students’ confident in reading and writing with a structured literacy approach.
- Capture your students’ imaginations with extensive reading and writing activities.
Oxford Thinkers is a forward-looking, inquiry-based learning series which brings students’ innate curiosity to the forefront. Enable them to ask their own questions, find answers and discover new concepts.
This fun and colourful programme asks a Big Question at the start of each unit. These questions focus on engaging young minds with new ideas and encouraging the growth of important 21st century skills. In Oxford Thinkers, grammar is presented in a story-based and character-driven context to emphasize meaning and understanding. A structured approach builds on previous units and lots of enjoyable activities to increase retention and reinforce learning.
Give your students the skills they’ll need to get thinking and succeed, both in the classroom and beyond.
Critical thinking:Bring critical thinking into your classroom to teach students how to think for themselves.
Communication:Communication gives students the skills they need to discuss topics and describe their world.
Collaboration:Pair work and group work in the classroom prepare your students for sports and other group activities.
Creativity:Inspire imagination in your young thinkers by getting them excited about their world.Oxford Thinkers supports young thinkers in stretching these four vital skills- skills they will need both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Downloadable Evaluation Materials
- Exam Practice DVD
- Downloadable Audio & Video
Classroom Presentation Tool
- Onscreen Class Books and Activity Books
- Rich embedded audio and video content
- Automatic marking
- Reduces planning and set up time
Classroom Resource PackOxford Thinkers comes with extra resources for your classroom:
For Oxford Thinkers Level 6 (6)
Filled with carefully structured exercises and readings, the Oxford Thinkers Act...
Oxford Thinkers asks the Big Questions to encourage vital 21st century skills. H...
Oxford Thinkers: the carefully designed, six level course for inspiring curiosit...
|978-0-19-405445-4||Oxford Thinkers Level 6 Activity Book Classroom Presentation Tool|
|978-0-19-404204-8||Oxford Thinkers Level 6 Class Book Classroom Presentation Tool|
|978-0-19-405415-7||Oxford Thinkers Level 6 Classroom Resource Pack|
|978-0-19-405441-6||Oxford Thinkers Level 6 Teacher's Pack|
|978-0-19-404192-8||Oxford Thinkers Level 6 Activity Book|
|978-0-19-404186-7||Oxford Thinkers Level 6 Class Book|