Mark Hancock and Annie McDonald
An innovative three-level writing course for young learners.
- Level: Beginner to Pre-Intermediate
- A full-colour, highly-illustrated writing course which teaches young learners to develop the skills and strategies involved in the writing process.
- Practice activities encourage accuracy and creativity.
- As their confidence increases, learners progress from the production of sentences to paragraphs through more challenging text types.
- Self-assessment tasks in the 'Review Your Writing' sections and a Student Record Sheet encourage students to review their work and to think about how they can improve their writing.
- Can be integrated with any course for young learners because the syllabus is based on the sequencing and grading of structures found in most leading coursebooks.