Sarah M. Howell, Lisa Kester-Dodgson
Children will love exploring the lively, magical world of Bridge Town with their new friends Poppy, Rowan and Fern. The changing seasons provide a backdrop to the adventures of a diverse cast of characters that capture children’s imagination and attention.
- Ниво Beginner
- Combined Class Book & Workbook
- Student Website
- Teacher's Guide Pack with Classroom Presentation Tool
- Teacher's Resource Pack
- Teaching Resources Website
- Reinforce children’s grammar and vocabulary learning with plenty of pen-to-paper practice activities.
- Develop students’ critical thinking and 21st century skills with ‘Think’ activities, real-world tasks and creative projects.
- Help students to connect English with other school subjects through CLIL lessons supported by video.
- Build children’s understanding of citizenship issues, such as care of the environment, tolerance and inclusion.
- Provide a gentle introduction to sounds in English through ‘Sound Play’ activities.
- Give every child the chance to build their knowledge, skills and confidence in English with flexible resources that include tests and activities designed for students with special educational needs.