Rainbow Bridge 4
Sarah M. Howell, Lisa Kester-Dodgson
- Part of: Rainbow Bridge
- Language Level: Beginner
Students will love exploring the imaginary Kingdom of Albion with their new friends Dylan, Briana and Max. Stories based on British legends and the adventures of a diverse cast of characters capture children’s imagination and attention.
- Combined Class Book & Workbook
- Student Website
- Teacher's Guide Pack with Classroom Presentation Tool
- Teacher's Resource Pack
- Teaching Resources Website
- Prepare students for success at secondary school with a carefully paced grammar and literacy syllabus.
- Develop students’ critical thinking and 21st century skills with ‘Think’ activities, real-world tasks and creative projects.
- Help students to connect English with other school subjects through CLIL lessons supported by video.
- Build students’ understanding of citizenship issues, such as care of the environment, tolerance and inclusion.
- Give every child the chance to build their knowledge, skills and confidence in English with flexible resources that include tests and activities designed for students with special educational needs.