Susan Banman Sileci, Patrick Jackson, Helen Casey, Kirstie Grainger, Katie Foufouti and Joanna Heijmer
Shine On! is a six-level American-English primary course with an easy-to-teach syllabus with and support and resources for you and your students. The variety of activities in Shine On! ensures that all of your students can learn and shine together!
- Level: A1
Everything you need to make your class shine! Keep up the energy in class with a variety of extra resources, the Classroom Presentation Tool for ‘heads-up’ lessons, and handy tips in the Teacher’s Book.
Play together! Have fun and motivate your class with animated songs and dance routines, stories, games, role plays and craft activities.
Learn together! Get everyone using their English with chants, songs, pair activities, and retelling the Shine On! Stories.
Shine together! Shine On! has something for every learning style and works for mixed-ability classes so all your students can shine together.
- Student Book with Extra Practice
- Teacher’s Book with Class Audio CDs
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Teacher’s Resource Pack
- Communicative approach gets students speaking
- Catchy pop songs and exciting stories make classes fun
- Easy-to-teach, supportive methodology
- Something for every learning style and mixed-ability classes
- Get the most out of your course with a Megabyte puppet, flashcards, story cards, posters and worksheets