Surprise Surprise! Level 4
American English course for Primary
Vanessa Reilly and Sue Mohammed
Surprise Surprise is a six-level course for children starting English. Each level is packed full of stories, songs and exciting surprises that capture children’s imagination.
- Part of: Surprise Surprise!
- Language Level: Starter to Pre-Intermediate
Add excitement to your lessons and captivate your class with Surprise Surprise!.
With three units per level, Surprise Surprise! is the ideal course for students who are just starting English.
The fun ‘surprise’ packages from Uncle Harry, and mysterious locked chests in the attic, capture students’ imaginations and motivate them to learn.
And, the beautifully illustrated stories, from a wide range of genres, have been carefully selected to entertain and interest every pupil in your class.
- Class Book with CD-ROM
- Teacher's Book
- Teacher's Resource Pack
- Class Audio CD
- Three units per level mean the course is ideal for teachers who need material for 1 hour of English a week
- Engaging ‘surprise’ theme through unknown packages and mysterious locked chests
- Beautifully illustrated stories from a range of genres
- Cross-curricular and ‘real-life’ focus
- Wide range of resources including stickers, story posters, flashcards and testing and evaluation material
- A MultiROM packaged in every Class Book features interactive vocabulary games and flip book stories
Each unit introduces new language and activities through an exciting ‘surprise’. As your students mature, so does the surprise, guaranteeing that they will be engaged and motivated in every lesson. From the Starter level to level 3 the ‘surprise’ is a package from Uncle Harry containing an interesting object and a story, while in levels 4 and 5 the characters unlock a mysterious chest, packed full of wonderful ‘surprise’ objects from their story-writing granny.
Each level has three beautifully illustrated stories, from a wide range of genres. Every story has been carefully selected to appeal to the imaginations and interests of your students.
A rich variety of resources including stunning story posters, flashcards, interactive story books on the MultiROM, and helpful suggestions for mimes and gestures in the Teacher’s Book, make it easy for you to bring the exciting stories to life.
Cross-curricular lessons and celebration units introduce students to interesting real-world information which gets them thinking about new topics in English.
And, the Test and Evaluation Booklet gives you lots of help assessing pupils, with evaluation grids and unit tests, plus lots of material for students’ portfolios including end-of-course certificates which can be shown to parents.
Portfolio material in the Test and Evaluation Booklet