Up and Away in Phonics 6
A six-level series which gives children a thorough grounding in English language phonics.
- Part of: Up and Away in Phonics
- Language Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Up and Away in Phonics is an ideal supplement to Up and Away in English, but may also be used independently.
- Phonics Book
- Book and Audio CD Pack
- It provides a clear, structured presentation of the basic phonics principles necessary for learning to read in English.
- It covers initial consonant sounds, vowel sounds, blends and digraphs.
- It is an excellent supplement to Up and Away in English with the same design, some of the same vocabulary, and the same appealing characters. It can also be used independently.
- A Cassette at each level presents the exercises and provides a pronunciation model.