A topic-based four-level primary course with an emphasis on developing reading and writing skills.
- Part of: Zabadoo!
- Language Level: Elementary
- Class Book
- Class CDs (2)
- Teacher's Book
- Teacher's Resource Pack
- Characters such as Zabadoo the genie, Bob the fish, and the mad inventors, Gizmo and Hoot, present classroom language, help with reading in English, and practise grammar in a way that makes sense to children.
- At the end of each unit, children work on a short project.
- 'Time for Fun' revision sections remind children what they have learned and help them prepare for the tests.
- In levels 1 and 2 life in Britain is presented through 'Will's website', so that learners can compare British life with their own country.
- Each level includes a Christmas play, and a play based on a traditional tale - Little Red Riding Hood, The Pied Piper of Hamelin, and Rumpelstiltskin.
- Zabadoo! Plus helps children adapt to the more formal approach of a secondary course.