A two-level package for young learners that starts with listening and speaking but can move on to reading and writing as soon as your class is ready.
- Language Level: Beginner
Zap! is an introductory series that is designed to be followed by the four-level Zabadoo! series, which takes children to the end of primary school.
Zap! A is a wordless starter book, while Zap! B introduces the reading and writing of individual words.
- Class Book
- Teacher's Book
- Class CDs (2)
- Two-level, oral-aural course based around a child's own experience of the world.
- Specially designed for very young learners who are just beginning to read in their own language.
- An appealing glove puppet of the main character, Marvo the Magician, gives children a real incentive to use their English to join in with the songs and activities.
- Clear, easy to learn songs are a regular feature of the course.
- Puzzle pages, stories and cut-outs stimulate imagination, consolidate learning and give children a sense of achievement, whatever their ability.
- Festivals units introduce young children to cultural aspects of the English-speaking world.