The best resources. The best testing. The best progress.
Family and Friends KSA edition is a 6-level Primary course, written specifically for Saudi Arabia. The course offers you an exceptionally strong skills training programme covering language, phonics and civic education.
- Class Book and MultiROM Pack
- Teacher’s Book
- Class Audio CDs
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Teacher’s Resource Pack (including Photocopy Masters Book and Testing and Evaluation Book)
- Approved by the Ministry of Education
- Real-world fluency development with supporting audio, DVD and animation online
- Step-by-step development of all four skills with additional culture focus sections, including cultural comparisons
- Amazing package of integrated print and digital resources
- Fun, easy-to-teach phonics programme
- Testing resources on iTools
- Interactive games and picture glossaries on Online Practice
- Values syllabus in the stories, chants, worksheets and posters teaches students social and emotional skills
Family and Friends KSA edition has a very clear methodology with objectives for every lesson and carefully staged activities to support your pupils’ learning.
Every unit opens with a clear vocabulary and grammar presentation to introduce new language. The challenging syllabus encourages children to achieve more with activities that encourage critical thinking and cross-cultural awareness.
Skills Time! lessons provide a strong, structured skills programme so listening, speaking and literacy skills are continually improving.
The approach to phonics is straightforward and fun! Children learn to recognize and produce the sounds of English, the letters that form them and the words that contain them. This means each sound is taught in a way that’s easy to understand.
There are plenty of tests to meet your assessment needs throughout the year, including unit tests, summative tests after every three units, skills tests after every three units, and practice material for Cambridge English (YLE) and Trinity exams. The Teacher’s Resource pack provides further testing and evaluation and photocopy masters.
The NEW Online Practice provides fun, language focused activities to recycle vocabulary and grammar, and extend students’ autonomy and contact time with English outside of the classroom. Teachers can equally track class progress to identify key areas for additional support.
But it's not only about academic success - Family and Friends KSA edition develops the whole child too. The values syllabus found in the chants and stories helps children develop social and emotional skills which guarantee success in the classroom and at home.