Ritsuko Nakata, Karen Frazier, Barbara Hoskins and Carolyn Graham
Let’s Go KSA edition combines a trusted methodology with topics specifically designed to get Saudi Arabian children talking.
- Student’s Book with Audio CD Pack
- Teacher’s Book
- Class Audio CDs
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Teacher Cards
- Let’s Go KSA edition is written specifically for Saudi Arabia, with more Saudi Arabian topics and places that children will want to talk about
- Get children talking from the very beginning with conversations and question-and-answer practice
- Save time planning your curriculum with the New Skills by Semester chart
- Change the pace of your lessons with fun chants to improve pronunciation and intonation
- Improve children’s reading fluency with phonics and reading lessons
Written specifically for Saudi Arabia, Let’s Go KSA edition gets children talking from the very beginning with plenty of conversations and question and answer practice. Each language pattern is taught step-by-step and repeated with plenty of practice, leaving every child feeling 'I can do it!’ The lessons are systematic, clear and so involving that everyone knows what to do and no child is left behind. Plus, now there are new phonics and reading lessons to help children read fluently too!