Ben Wetz, Anna Cowper, Janet Hardy-Gould, Jane Hudson, Helen Halliwell, James Styring, Nicolas Tims, Diana Pye
Created for intermediate and secondary classes in Saudi Arabia, this comprehensive four-skills course builds students’ confidence and helps them achieve success in English.
- Language Level: Mid A1-B2
Scope KSA Edition offers a challenging syllabus with a manageable amount of course material, and the objectives and learning outcomes for every lesson provide a clear framework to measure student progress.
- Student's Book
- Teacher's Guide
- Class Audio CD
- Teacher's Resource CD
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Online Practice
- Designed specifically for teaching teenagers in Saudi Arabia
- Challenging syllabus with a manageable amount of course material
- Teach-off-the page approach reduces teacher preparation time
- Clear objectives and learning outcomes for every lesson provide a clear framework to measure student progress
- Guided discovery approach to grammar encourages learner autonomy
- Practical English for everyday communication
- Vocabulary linked to the Oxford 3000™ ensures students learn the most useful words in English
- Plenty of teacher support in the Teacher’s Toolkit providing variety and flexibility to your classes
The course gives students the practical English they need for everyday communication. Vocabulary is linked to the Oxford 3000™, ensuring students learn the most useful words in English.
Mixed ability support
Focus on Grammar, Focus on Vocabulary and Focus on Writing pages provide additional support for mixed-ability classes. Fast finisher activities provide extension material to stretch stronger students.
Graded exercises in the Workbook ensure every student can practise at the right level for them. Extra graded photocopiable worksheets in the Teacher’s Toolkit provide further consolidation and extension material. Tests at both Standard and Challenge level cater for every student.
Scope KSA Edition provides extra practice with Online Practice or offline with the Student’s CD-ROM. There are around 200 extra activities including video clips to reinforce and extend students’ learning.
Teach-off the page approach reduces teacher preparation time. Vary your lessons with the huge range of flexible resources provided by the Teacher’s Toolkit, including 200 photocopiable tests to support your assessment needs throughout the year, and worksheets.Scope KSA Edition Classroom Presentation Tools bring the Student’s Book and Workbook pages to life with integrated video, songs and warm-up activities to start every lesson.