English Plus Kazakhstan Grade 5
An English course for Kazakhstan students.
Ben Wetz, Diana Pye, Nicholas Tims, and James Styring
Approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
English Plus Kazakhstan is a flexible and supportive course that builds confidence through graded practice.
- Part of: English Plus Kazakhstan
English Plus develops students’ communication skills through a structured and methodical approach, helping students to achieve their individual learning outcomes in every lesson.
- Student’s Book
- Workbook with MultiRom
- Teacher’s Book + photocopiables
- Test Bank MultiROM with editable tests
- One lesson-per-page structure allows you to plan lessons easily
- 'I can' statements, learning objectives, and presentation-practice-production methodology ensures all students achieve a productive outcome, regardless of their ability
- Step-by-step writing lessons and step-by-step speaking practice to build students' confidence
- Options provides four optional extra lessons of CLIL, Culture, Vocabulary, or Listening and Speaking practice for each unit, linked to topics and language in the main units
- Graded grammar and vocabulary photocopiables in the Teacher's Book and Online Practice activities offer the opportunity to supplement or extend lessons