Je kurz všeobecnej angličtiny pre stredné a jazykové školy.
Koncept knihy English File sa nemení: zábava, príjemné hodiny, na ktorých študenti veľa rozprávajú, motivácia a príležitosti. Zdokonalené a aktualizované boli pre učiteľov a študentov komponenty aj ich obsah.
- Nová štruktúra – 12 lekcií (A,B,C) – s vylepšením každej hodiny
- Aktualizované texty a cvičenia na počúvanie
- Prehľadný nový dizajn
- Komponenty v tlačenej aj digitálnej podobe
- Nové doplnkové materiály na stiahnutie zadarmo pre študentov (Study Link) i učiteľa (Teacher Link)
- Úplne nový interaktívny DVD-ROM pre domáce samoštúdium a opakovanie (súčasťou učebnice)
- video-a audionahrávky z učebnice spoločne s cvičeniami
- opakovacie cvičenia zamerané na gramatiku a slovnú zásobu danej lekcie
- cvičenia zamerané na výslovnosť + interaktívne Sounds Chart
- texty z učebnice, diktáty
- Úplne nový doplnok pracovného zošita pre domáce samoštúdium
- audionahrávky k cvičeniam v pracovnom zošite
- testy umožňujúce študentom sledovať vlastný pokrok
- odkaz na Online Skills Practice
With new, easy-to-manage structure, fresh, contemporary topics, more listening and a brand new video filmed on location (London, New York) English File third edition supports teaching and learning better than ever.
To give teachers and students a 21st century learning experience English File third edition comes with brand new digital components:
- iTools for teachers: a digital teaching tool that brings the classroom to life with interactive course materials – on interactive whiteboard, projectors or screen. All your digital teaching needs on one disc: complete Student's Book with audio, video answer keys and interactive activities; complete Workbook with audio and answer keys; Teacher's Book photocopiables with answer keys; Grammar PowerPoints, Vocabulary flashcards, interactive Sounds Chart; plus highlight, zoom, spotlight and other built-in tools to make teaching even easier.
- iTutor DVD-ROM accompanies the Student's Book to encourage home-study and further practice. With all Student's Book audio, video, grammar and vocabulary exercises in one place, catch-up, revision and home-study have never been easier. Also includes mobile content, downloadable to compatible phones to provide access to practice materials on the go. Please see iTutor tab for further details, features and benefits.
- iChecker enables students to test their knowledge and assess their progress. Includes all Workbook audio, self-assessment tests, instant answers and Study Link references to the relevant Grammar Bank pages of the Student's Book.
- English File Pronunciation App for smartphones gives students access to pronunciation practice anytime, anywhere. Using the much-loved English File Sounds pictures for teaching pronunciation in an easy-to-remember way, this app comes packed with interactive features such as 'touch and listen' 'record and compare' and the pronunciation game. To find out more, please see the English File Pronunciation App tab.
Bring your classroom to life and save preparation time!...
English File third edition iTools – for Interactive whiteboard (or computer and projector combination).
Imagine a world where the Student's Book and the Workbook come alive on the classroom wall – where you can access the audio, view the video, and add your own resources.
At the click of a mouse, iTools digital resources get your students talking by:
- sharing in engaging, interactive activities
- discussing points of grammar or building vocabulary
- listening to audio and building dialogues on screen
- watching video clips and acting out familiar situations
- practising pronunciation, intonation, and stress patterns
- checking and discussing homework exercises as a class
Students can revise, review, and improve – at home and on the move
- Students can REVIEW all of the material covered in class and even download some of the content to mp3 to study wherever they go
- iTutor contains all class audio and video, plus Grammar, Vocabulary, Pronunciation, Reading and Listening - complete with exercises so that students can REVISE classroom material in their own time
- A wealth of practice material for each File means there are plenty of opportunities for students to IMPROVE the skills they need to focus on
Oxford Online Skills Program provides support and development of all four language skills, providing effective practice framed within common and accessible themes and topics, mapped to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Step-by-step student support – Each learning module follows an Engage-Explore-Task-Reflect activity sequence to ensure that students practise and learn effectively on their own.
- Aligned to the CEFR – Give your students practice at the level that's right for them, with self-check ‘can-do' statements at the end of each module.
- Media-rich – Motivate your students with compelling visual content including videos, interactive info-graphics and striking photography on culturally diverse topics.
- Flexible – Reorder content and decide how and when you want to assign homework: ideal for differentiated learning.
- Adaptable – Create your own new content to meet the needs of your students, including your own speaking and writing tasks, tests, discussions and live chat, and uploading videos, audio, or powerpoint presentations.
- Measurable – Monitor your students' progress with a wide range of management tools.
The access code for Online Skills is in the Student's Book.
Encourage students to learn and practise sounds, words and sentences in context – and take wherever they go – with the Pronunciation App that gets students talking.
Available for iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, and Android™, it's a great way to improve students' speaking on the go – and includes American, as well as British English sounds
- practise over 800 useful words.
- record and listen to themselves as many times as they want.
- try out over 200 example sentences.
- 'click and listen' with the interactive Sounds Chart.
- enjoy learning with the pronunciation practice game.