A skills development course, designed specially for teenagers in Grade 9.
- Language Level: Starter to Pre-Intermediate (2 levels)
- Skill Zone Plus teaches students the skills and strategies they need to improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing in English.
- A wide variety of exercise types provide systematic development of sub-skills.
- Motivating topics relate to students' experience, while an international focus also enables them to learn about the wider world.
- A wide variety of material, including magazine articles, short stories, interviews, e-mails and brochures, familiarize students with different text types.
- A comprehensive vocabulary syllabus builds on and extends the vocabulary covered in the main coursebook.
- Each unit starts with a presentation page to introduce the topic and vocabulary, and ends with entertaining 'Extra!' pages containing real pop songs, questionnaires, general knowledge quizzes and mini-projects.
- An exciting story after every two units develops students' extensive reading skills and is the basis for a range of creative activities to do either in class or at home.