Directions Türkiye A1
Your route to English proficiency
This communicative, integrated skills course for Anatolian High Schools gets students working together, and helps them to develop independent study skills for success at school and beyond.
Designed for Anatolian High Schools, Directions Türkiye gets students talking with productive tasks in every lesson, and a Speaking lesson in every unit. Study strategies appear throughout the course, offering practical tips to help learners improve. Graded grammar activities on the Online Practice, and plenty of extra worksheets provide flexibility for mixed-ability classes.
- Student’s Book
- Workbook with Audio CD and Online Practice
- Audio CD
- Teacher’s Book
- Teacher’s Resource Disc
- Follows the teaching and learning principles for Grades 9-12 of the Ministry of Education English Curriculum
- Communicative focus, with productive tasks in every lesson and a Speaking lesson in every unit
- Study strategies help learners to become more independent
- Videos, games and interactive activities capture students’ attention
- Ideal for mixed-ability classes
- Clear one-page-one-lesson approach for straightforward lesson planning
- Follows the teaching and learning principles for Grades 9-12 of the Ministry of Education English Curriculum.
- Communicative focus, with productive tasks in every lesson and a Speaking lesson in every unit.
- Videos, games and interactive activities capture students’ attention.
- Listening lesson in every unit, with study strategies to help students improve.
- Word Skills lesson in every unit explores how to use key vocabulary and develops dictionary skills.
- Exam tips and practice prepare students for exam success.
- Structured approach to Writing, with model texts, and guidance on structuring and checking.
- Guided discovery approach to grammar encourages students to work out rules for themselves.
- Tried and tested presentation, practice, production method enables students to use language independently.
- Grammar activities graded at 3 levels on the Online Practice offer the right amount of challenge for every student.
- Extra support on iTools to help weaker students.
- Worksheets on the Teacher’s Resource Disk including vocabulary and grammar practice, functional language practice, and cumulative reviews.
- Grammar Builder and Reference section in the Student’s Book allows learners to check inductive grammar rules, and offers a page of extra practice exercises for students who need more support.
- Optional culture lessons provide more reading and listening practice.
For Directions Türkiye A1 (6)
|978-0-19-401870-8||Directions Türkiye A1 Student's Book|
|978-0-19-401879-1||Directions Türkiye A1 iTools|
|978-0-19-401872-2||Directions Türkiye A1 Teacher's Book|
|978-0-19-401877-7||Directions Türkiye A1 Teacher's Resource Disk|
|978-0-19-401873-9||Directions Türkiye A1 Class Audio CD|
|978-0-19-401875-3||Directions Türkiye A1 Workbook with Audio CD and Online Practice|