Find out what's happening in your area
Teachers love Family and Friends because it combines a fast-paced language syllabus, exceptionally strong skills training, a unique phonics programme, comprehensive testing as well as civic education.
Find out about the new fluency syllabus, culture sections and supporting DVD as Veríssimo Toste takes you on a walkthrough of the new Family and Friends Second Edition.
Establishing a strong link between the classroom and the home has many benefits for very young learners – and their teachers!
Join this webinar to:
- understand the importance of the home-school link
- find out what parents want from their children's teachers
- get helpful tips for teacher-parent correspondence and communication
- learn practical home activities that reinforce your English lesson.
Join teacher and teacher trainer, Vanessa Esteves, as she takes on Solutions speaking challenge #2: My students say the absolute minimum.
In this webinar Vanessa will look at some of the reasons why our students are reluctant to speak and offer some tips and ideas for getting them to speak more freely.
In this webinar Diana Lea will show how the new Oxford Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English can help learners use core academic vocabulary accurately and appropriately in their writing.
Join Michael Man, OUP Online Platforms Trainer, as he introduces the Online Practice Tests available on www.oxfordenglishtesting.com and demonstrates how to assign tests, track your students' progress and help your students improve their confidence and their results.
Join Barbara Hoskins Sakamoto’s webinar and you will learn:
- how to help your students learn more English by teaching less
- practical tips on recycling language to help children learn more effectively.