- Dates: From 03/10/2016 to 30/06/2017
Please go to the 'Venues' tab to find out about your nearest seminar. This page will be updated regularly with new dates and locations, so we encourage you to bookmark the page and check back soon.
An ongoing series of seminars designed to bring expertise from Oxford University Press to schools and groups of teachers all over Italy.
- Dates: 3rd April - 11th April 2017
- Speakers: Patrick Jackson
- Locations: Perugia, Firenze, Modena, Latina
Join Patrick Jackson, author of Shine On!, for a lively and interactive afternoon of teacher training. Learn how to best use songs to create a fun, inclusive, and effective English lesson.
- Date: 20th April 2017
- Time: 18.00 -18.45 (CET)
- Speaker: Patrick Jackson
Join Patrick Jackson, author of Shine On!, for a lively, musical webinar. Learn how to best use songs to create a fun, inclusive, and effective English lesson.
- Dates: From 04/04/2017 to 09/05/2017
- Speakers: Michele Daloiso, Verusca Costenaro, Francesca Panzica, Antonella Pesce
Gli autori presentano Inclusive English nell’ambito del progetto di ricerca sull’insegnamento dell’inglese alla scuola primaria con l’obiettivo di farne un’esperienza stimolante per tutti i bambini.
- Dates: 20th or 21st April 2017
- Times: 16:30 - 17:30 or 10:30 - 11:30 (BST)
- Speaker: Annamaria Pinter
Join us for a webinar with Annamaria Pinter, who will be looking at ways of encouraging children to be more active in making decisions about their own learning.