Dates: From 10/10/2018 to 30/06/2019
An ongoing series of seminars designed to bring expertise from Oxford University Press to schools and groups of teachers all over Italy.
This page is updated regularly with new events. Please come back to find out the latest events.
- Dates: 18th March - 29th March 2019
- Times: 9.15 – 13:00 (UTC +01:00)
- Speakers: Michael Lacey Freeman, Carla Leonard, Donna Fields
- Locations: Bologna, Firenze, Padova, Milano, Torino, Catania, Palermo, Cosenza, Roma, Napoli
One of Italy’s most popular and prestigious annual teacher training events. This year, we have changed the conference format to allow for three keynote speakers, experts chosen specifically to address the interests of secondary school teachers in Italy.
- Dates: 27th March - 10th April 2019
- Speaker: Sarah M. Howell, Lisa Kester-Dodgson
- Time: 15:00 - 18:45 CET (l’orario può variare, si veda il programma di ogni città)
- Location: Genova, Firenze, Ascoli Piceno, Udine, Brescia, Bergamo, Roma, Latina, Catania, Napoli
La Oxford National Primary Conference è un’occasione ricorrente di vera formazione professionale per tutte le docenti e i docenti di lingua inglese della scuola primaria. Sarah Howell e Lisa Kester-Dodgson, note quali autrici del fortunato corso Treetops e più di recente del corso Rainbow Bridge, indagheranno i ‘superpoteri’ di cui sono dotati gli insegnanti in un pomeriggio di formazione sullo sfondo delle più recenti tendenze, ma anche proponendo attività pratiche, storytelling, canzoni, lapbook, grammatica, CLIL e molto altro.
- Date: 9th April 2019
- Speaker: Derry Richardson
- Time: 12:00 - 13:00 UTC
A webinar that discusses the positive impacts of enquiry-based learning both for teachers and students, and how this approach can be implemented in the classroom.
- Speaker: Anna Krulatz
- Dates and Times:
18th April 2019, 09:00 - 10:00 UTC
18th April 2019, 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
Successful communication in English entails, among other skills, the ability to use language in socially appropriate ways, also known as pragmatic competence. In this webinar we’ll show you how you can help your learners to develop their pragmatic skills, using examples from Wide Angle, an American English course for adult learners.