Dates: From 10/10/2017 to 30/06/2018
Local Teacher Training Workshops with Oxford – Registrati subito al Seminario INVALSI più vicino a te!
- Dates: 12th - 23rd March 2018
- Speakers: Robin Walker
- Times: 15:30-18:45 (CET)
- Locations: Brescia, Bergamo, Genova, Parma, Treviso, Perugia, Catania, Bari, Latina, Trentola-ducenta
Good listening skills are vital – students who find listening difficult usually have problems with pronunciation and speaking, too. In this session Robin Walker will work with listening activities taken from course books, and with activities where no course book is needed, just a speaker and a group of happy listeners.
- Dates: 4th - 20th April 2018
- Speakers: Sarah M. Howell and Lisa Kester-Dodgson
- Locations: Torino, Roma, Bologna, Padova, Segrate, Palermo, Catania, Ancona, Firenze, Napoli, Bari
Corso di Formazione e Workshop Interattivo con Sarah M. Howell e Lisa Kester-Dodgson, autori di Treetops e Rainbow Bridge, la novità Oxford per la scuola primaria.
- Speaker: Sarah Mercer
- Dates and times:
17th April 2018, 19:30 - 20:30 (UTC)
18th April 2018, 08:00 - 09:00 (UTC)
18th April 2018, 15:00 - 16:00 (UTC)
‘It’s all in the mind!’ – How true when it comes to learning a foreign language. In this talk, we explore some of the key concepts in psychology and consider what these insights can tell us for our practice as language teachers – in particular, we will look at how to foster in our learners a sense of competence, autonomy, and relatedness.