- Dates: 18th or 19th October 2017
- Times: 08:00 - 09:00 or 15:00 - 16:00 (UTC)
- Speaker: Nick Michelioudakis
Join us for a webinar with Nick Michelioudakis who will be focusing on effective Vocabulary Learning Strategies. The activities can be used at all levels, are extremely simple and require no extra materials or preparation on the part of the teacher. They can be used in class tomorrow.
- Dates: 15th or 16th November 2017
- Times: 10:00 - 11:00 or 16:00 - 17:00 (UTC)
- Speaker: Martyn Clarke
Teachers are busy people. We need simple, practical development activities to capture the everyday learning that comes with the experience of helping other people to learn. By the end of this webinar we will have a range of these that you can use the next day.
- Dates: 21st or 22nd November 2017
- Times: 14:00 - 15:00 or 10:00 - 11:00 (UTC)
- Speaker: Erika Osváth
Want to get your students ready for the Cambridge English Qualifications Young Learners exams? Join us for a webinar with Erika Osvath who will explain the new exam specifications for 2018 and show you how to prepare your students for success.
- Dates: 14th or 16th November 2017
- Times: 10:00 - 10:45 or 18:00 - 18:45 (HKT)
- Speaker: Patrick Jackson
- Dates: 21st or 29th November 2017
- Times: 19:00 - 19:45 or 09:00 - 09:45 (HKT)
- Speaker: Thomas Healy